Reduce Pour Cost & Maximize Profits!
Minimize beer loss when changing kegs
Foam is beer – stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO-MAX (FOB detector) senses an empty keg, and shut down the flow of beer in the line. With PRO-MAX in-line profit maximizer the beer line remains full when the keg empties. There is no need to re-fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg. Multiply the glasses wasted per week by your profit per glass to see the money you could gain with a profit maximizer.
Easy to Operate
Replace the keg, reset the PRO-MAX (FOB), and beer is flowing again.
- Double plastic FOB
- (2) two 4-1/4 fl oz chamber volume
- Never stop pouring
- Automatically switches from empty to new keg
- Compact design
- Plastic, FDA Listed Material
- Up to 140 psi working pressure
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Wall mount
- Threaded connections for hex nut