Installation ready! Save time and easily install secondary regulators for your draft beer system with this pre-assembled regulator panel kit. A metal panel makes installation on a walk-in cooler wall easy and features an integrated stainless steel wall bracket that acts as a reliable transition between a keg jumper hose and trunkline connector.
Safely and effectively control the flow of gas to four kegs in your draft beer system. Secondary gas regulators reduce pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender, and provide this lower pressure to each individual keg. The secondary regulators have an adjustment range from 0-60 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg. The pressure on this regulator is easily adjusted by turning the set screw with a flathead screwdriver. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents the gas flow if outbound pressure exceeds 55 PSI.
- 4 pressures/4 products
- Four gauge secondary regulator, beer and gas hoses for kegs, all on one easy mount panel
- Wall mount panel with pre-drilled holes
- 8' of 3/8" I.D. clear vinyl with 304 stainless steel tailpiece
- 8' of 5/16" I.D. red vinyl gas hose
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Secondary regulator regulates gas coming from the primary gas source going to a single keg
- Pre-taped pipe plug and two hose barbs included
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet filter
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI