Micro Matic set out to engineer and manufacture the highest quality refrigeration products in the bar and beverage industry – and we've done it. We brought together the best of the draft beer industry, refrigeration experts and on-premise users to deliver on our promise of quality, performance and value. Customizable, energy-efficient and loaded with functional features, every unit is built to last.
Introducing the perfect kegerator where quality and convenience are truly built into one. FlexiDraft™ utilizes a one-way beer line, that only takes minutes to replace and eliminates the problems common to conventional draft beer systems: hygiene issues and the labor and associated costs for regular cleaning and maintenance. Because the beer line in FlexiDraft™ must be changed along with the keg, the risk of contamination is eliminated and thus cleaning can be reduced to a minimum. By incorporating our most popular kegerator with the convenience of FlexiDraft™ we have taken the pain away from draft beer dispensing.
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- (1) 3-1/2" polished chrome FlexiDraft™ tower
- Commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Door with key lock
- Balanced refrigeration system designed to operate at 36–38˚F
- Digital thermostat
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Dunnage rack protects interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- FlexiDraft™ D System coupler
- (10) FlexiDraft™ D System hose assemblies
- (1) Double gauge CO2 regulator
- R290 ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- For home or commercial use
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.