The ultimate way to dispense Draft beer to a party. No need to pump the keg as with a traditional party pump. Just open the faucet and let the beer flow.
Using CO² will maintain the freshness of draft beer longer than party pumps which add unfiltered air to the keg. Remember to keep the keg chilled to 38° for both dispensing and storage.
Easy to use: sturdy 12" upright dispensing rod, with attached traditional chrome faucet with high gloss knob. Makes an excellent professional presentation!
Includes a "D" system coupling is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries in US & Canada—Anheuser—Busch, Miller, Molson—Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "D" system valve.
Keg Beer Dispensing Kit Includes
- Single gauge CO² regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad—ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re—useable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin—nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas—in and liquid—out ports
- Sturdy 12" upright dispensing rod assembly. Made from solid brass then nickel plated for a professional look
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob
- View CO2 Party Features
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Use ice to keep the keg chilled to 38° for both dispensing and storage
- Set the CO2 pressure at 12lbs
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.