The ultimate way to dispense draft beer to a party. No need to pump the keg as with a traditional party pump. Just squeeze the faucet and let the beer flow
Using CO² will maintain the freshness of draft beer longer than party pumps which add unfiltered air to the keg
Includes a "D" system coupling is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries in US and Canada—Anheuser—Busch, Miller, Molson—Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries
Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "D" system valve
Keg Beer Dispensing Kit Includes
- Single gauge CO² regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad—ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re—useable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin—nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas—in and liquid—out ports
- 4' beer hose that has plastic party squeeze faucet for fast dispensing of draft beer
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Use ice to keep the keg chilled to 38° for both dispensing and storage
- Set the CO2 pressure at 12lbs
- View Kegerator Features
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.