Ratings and Reviews
MicroMatic.com's ratings and reviews feature lets you tell other Micro Matic customers about your experience with a product. We welcome your honest opinions—positive or negative—about any of the products you've used, so our customers can make informed buying decisions.
Because this is a public site, we ask that you follow some basic rules. Micro Matic reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review. Content that can cause a review to be denied:
• Offensive or abusive language will not be posted.
• The review needs to be helpful and relevant to the product being reviewed.
• Reviews attempting to solicit responses from others, thereby creating a forum, will not be allowed.
• Reviews written by those who have no experience with the product will not be approved.
• Reviews containing content about other companies selling draft beer dispensing equipment will not be permitted.
• Reviews are not permitted to include website addresses, phone numbers, personal or business addresses, or e-mail addresses.
• Pricing information is permitted, but we do not attempt to verify any claims submitted in this venue.
Once you submit a product review, you will see it posted on the website immediately. The person posting a review has the ability to edit it up until Micro Matic reads the review. After Micro Matic reads the review it is permanently posted and available for all to read.
What do these ratings mean?
When you see a rating below a product or on a product page, it represents how the product rated overall with our customers on a 5-star scale with 5 being the highest. This overall rating provides you a fuller picture of how a product rates based on an average of four criteria determined for each product category.
You can also let us and your fellow customers know if you found a review helpful. We use your answer to sort the order of the review on the page. For example, a review that a lot of customers find helpful will appear before a review that few customers find helpful.
Micro Matic is not obligated, but reserves the right to monitor, remove or edit objectionable activity and content at its sole discretion and to the degree it deems appropriate.
If you do submit ratings and/or reviews, you grant Micro Matic a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable, right to use, reproduce and modify, as we deem necessary, such content on the MicroMatic.com website.
You represent and warrant you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you post, the content is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Micro Matic and its directors, officers and employees from any resulting liability. Micro Matic takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.