Summit Under-Counter Draft Beer Kegerator
Stocked and shipped from Pennsylvania
Delivery within Eastern U.S. typically in 2-3 business days.
Delivery within Central U.S. typically in 3-4 business days.
Delivery within Western U.S. typically in 4-5 business days.
A glass of draft beer served from our Summit Under-Counter Beer Kegerator is about ½ the cost of cans or bottles of your favorite brew and with that kind of savings, it doesn't take long to pay for a new Kegerator. Order one today and start enjoying; cold, delicious draft beer at home.
How long will a keg of beer remain fresh?Kegerator Product Highlights
Designed for built-in under counter use.
Includes a stainless steel door frame that is designed to fit custom panels to match your cabinetry.
- Includes all the accessories you need to serve cold draft beer.
- Designed for home use: quiet and energy efficient.
- UL Listed for freestanding or built-in use.
- Fan cooled compressor.
- Stainless Steel door frame accepts custom panels.
- Comes with castors for free standing use and legs for under the counter.
- Converts to a refrigerator with included shelves.
- Designed for durability and many years of continued use.
|Usage||Built-In Under Counter - Indoor Use
|Exterior||Black painted steel with Stainless Steel Door Frame
|1/2 Barrel (15.5 Gallons)Keg||Fits 1
|1/4 Barrel Short (7.5 Gallons)Keg||Fits 1
|1/4 Barrel Slim (7.5 Gallons)Keg||Fits 1
|1/6 Barrel (5.23 Gallons)Keg||Fits up to 2
|Home Brew (5.0 Gallons)Keg||Fits up to 2
|Crated Dimension||36" x 27" x 28"
|Outside Dimensions||34-1/4"H (including legs) x 23-5/8"W x 25-3/4"D (handle 1-1/2")
|Inside Dimensions||29"H x 21-1/4"W x 18-7/8"D
|Door Panel Dimensions||31"H x 23-3/8"W x 1/4"thick
|Defrost||Auto (Cycle Defrost)
|Amps (Start up)||9.0
|Refrigerant||R134a (Ozone Friendly)
|Keg Tapping Equipment||Included
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 tank (legally shipped empty). Aluminum tanks are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market.
- Single gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4' of vinyl gas hose with re-usable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a metal wing handle for durability, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- Chrome plated 3" diameter column tower. Preassembled with a 5' long beer hose with a hex nut and neoprene washer for connection to the keg coupler.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob.
- Cleaning kit includes a 1 Quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle, with a chrome plated faucet cleaning attachment, and a 8 oz. pouch of cleaning powder.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick setup.
Use and Care Guide Manufacturers Warranty:
One year parts and labor, five years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work handled through the Summit Appliances.
Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers can not qualify for ENERGY STAR. The ENERGY STAR program only qualifies residential refrigeration products included in the Department of Energy's appliance efficiency standards program. There are 18 product classes in the refrigerator efficiency standards. Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers do not meet the technical definitions for any of the 18 product types in the standards program, therefore they are not included in the ENERGY STAR program.