Value - Door Kegerator Conversion Kit (Less Cylinder)
||Enjoy fresh, cold draft beer at home by converting an existing refrigerator into a Kegerator.
Kegerator Conversion Kit Includes:
- Single gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation.
- 5-1/8" long nipple shank assembly. The one-piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.