Kegerator Conversion Kit Includes
Enjoy fresh, cold draft beer at home by converting an existing refrigerator into a kegerator.
- Single gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- 5’ long vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation
- 5-1/8" long nipple shank assembly. The one-piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
Notes: Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38° F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38° F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55° F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.