Home Beer Retail Beer Commercial Closed Chemical Systems

Default bud light temp and psi

I have gone thru about 6 kegs now and after the first 2 i was getting great tasting beer and good pours. the last couple or so have not tasted to great.. It kinda hard to discribe sorta flat or metal tasting. My current fluid temp is 38 or so psi is 13. I don't think the kegs have gotten hot before purchase but i would not swear on it. There in the cooler when i pick them up. I have took the psi up and down does not seem to change any thing between kegs. I have cleaned before ever new keg.

another thing I converted a old fridge and i have the temp down as far as possible. any ideas to drop temp. I would not mind a little colder beer.

Any ideas would be great
    thanks

round em' up

The problem sounds like the system or co2 maybe dirty, when you clean take the facuet apart an make sure all vent holes are cleaned an open. The keg couple should also be cleaned. L Tapper

L. Tapper

metallic taste is usually caused by high co2(over carbonation) check your guage and make sure it is working right

marty

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Tapper View Post
    The problem sounds like the system or co2 maybe dirty, when you clean take the facuet apart an make sure all vent holes are cleaned an open. The keg couple should also be cleaned. L Tapper

L. Tapper
    Is this an easy job???
    I think i might need to do that.