Foam Foam Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam Foam Foam

I have been reading a lot of the other threads, but though maybe somebody could address this again. I just received my Beverage-Air dual foucet SS kegerator and all other supplies. I received it yesterday around 3pm and plugged it in to start cooling. I got everything set up correctly (i think) and then ran out to pick up a 5 gal Sam Summer Ale log and 1/4 keg of Miller Lite (both were refigeratopr at the distributor). I let them sit in the kegerator for about 3 hours. I then set up my regualtor to run at 13 psi (from what i've been reading here and on the website thats recommended) and tapped the kegs. I've been getting pretty much all foam. I tried raising the psi to roughly 14psi as well as drop it to around 12 psi. Got the same result both times. I tried again this morning at it's still the same. What should I do differently when i get home from work today??? Please help, I don't want to waste anymore of the kegs if i can. THANKS!

- Eric

Have you got any info on what the liquid temp of the beer is right out of the faucet?
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I hate to ask the obvious - is the gas shut off switch in the on position? Next to temperature, the single most common issue with dispensing problems at retail.
      Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Working...
      X