What Beers Come in Pony Keg 1/4 Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Beers Come in Pony Keg 1/4 Size?

I saw the other thread but noticed it was really pertaining to slim kegs etc. I am wondering what beers you guys have seen in the standard pony keg size? Unfortunately my local stores can't search their distributors by keg size so I have to tell them what beer I want and then they can check to see if it comes in what sizes. So, below are the beers I have found in the standard 1/4 (pony keg) size. Have you guys seen anything else? Any help would be appreciated.

Budweiser
    Bud Light
    Miller Light
    Michelob Light

Originally posted by madcrazy10 View Post
    I saw the other thread but noticed it was really pertaining to slim kegs etc. I am wondering what beers you guys have seen in the standard pony keg size? Unfortunately my local stores can't search their distributors by keg size so I have to tell them what beer I want and then they can check to see if it comes in what sizes. So, below are the beers I have found in the standard 1/4 (pony keg) size. Have you guys seen anything else? Any help would be appreciated.

Budweiser
    Bud Light
    Miller Light
    Michelob Light

Man, I've got the same problem here. Not that I don't know what I can or can't get a pony keg of, but that I don't know what I can or can't get, period. The liquor stores here do the same thing. Tell me what you want and we'll check to see if we can't get it. Why can't they just ask their distributor for a list? I buy full kegs of Boulevard Wheat, here, because I like it, my wife likes it, and it's pretty much a beer nearly anyone will drink if it's put in front of them, but I'd love to try a pony keg of some different kinds of beer some time when I'm certain it's a beer my wife won't drink (anything other than a wheat beer), but I don't want to call the liquor store with an whole list.... can you this? No. Can you get this? yes. Can you get this... etc etc etc.

I've seen for sale other than AB/Miller/Coors (doesn't mean YOU can get these)
    Lienienkugels
    Killians
    Widmer
    Redhook
    Kirin Ichiban
    Flying Dog

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Man, am I glad that I'm not alone about this. I just wish my local stores could just give me a list of beers they can get sorted by keg size. Of course that would just make it too easy on us wouldn't it. I appreciate the list though. At least I know know of some beers that I "might" be able to get in 1/4 size. I just got to know what to ask for to begin with.

Comment

Not Around Here

Originally posted by madcrazy10 View Post

Budweiser
        Bud Light
        Miller Light
        Michelob Light
        Mad: In the NY,NJ,PA &CT area Miller Lite comes in tall or slim quarters, not the short "pony" kegs you're referring to. Michelob Light and all Michs no longer come in 1/4s, but rather 1/6s. Bud & Bud Light still come in the pony kegs. Bottom line: it's all area related which makes it difficult to plan your events. But that's why we have these threads. Thanks for posting this one

Comment

Working...
        X