UBC Kegmaster Info Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBC Kegmaster Info Needed

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the UBC Kegmaster kegerator? I'm thinking of upgrading my POS Danby for something a little more reliable and putting the whole warm beer/foam soap opera to bed for good. The unit appears to be insulated well and has internal fans and tower coolers like the Bev Air models and is a few hundred bucks cheaper. I've tried to do some searching online and everything seems to take me back to BF's website (add bev. fact. to the url - won't let me display it).

Does anyone know if Bev Air make these units? How noisy are they? How do they perform compared to the other commercial models?

http://www.***************.com/draft...kegerator.html

Cannot seem to find anything on these either. Did you end up getting one? If so how is it? I am looking into getting one myself but can only find two reviews on BF website.

Comment

A Bev Air this is NOT. Unit is made in the Ukraine. Attached is a link that will get you to the Owner's Manual
      "One more night like this will put me six feet under"
      Gram Parsons

Comment

Ukraine is game to you?! Ukraine is not weak!

Comment

Прошу́ проще́ния
          Gram Parsons

Comment

BTW....the UBC is listed for $976.00 right now plus shipping (to my ZIP Code is $145). The Superior unit to which this link will take you is in reality a True TDD 1....oh yeah $1,169.00 and free shipping. Is there any REAL question here??
            Gram Parsons

Comment

Oh yeah...the link.
              Superior Deluxe Tapster - Superior Products
              Gram Parsons

Comment

Working...
              X