Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Kegerator

Hey everyone,

So, I have my own kegerator, I have had several problems with mine which led me to install a tower cooling rig and replace a thermostat. My mom is looking to buy my dad one and I want to recommend one of good quality that requires minimal alteration. If it's a pain then it won't be worth his time to mess with it and he won't be as happy with it. So, I have had trouble finding kegerators that come with a cooled tower. I was hoping somebody could recommend something for me. Or where to look. Any input ios appreciated. Thanks in advance

Any commercial unit will. Check out the BevAir models on this site.
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

+1 on the commercial unit for plug and play I'd have a beverage air by now if I weren't so hell bent on tinkering. If budget is a concern, then consider the Sanyo model(s).

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Beverage Air BM23. I had a Haier that I had to adjust every single day. Never
        could get the temp right. Built contraptions to cool the tower, etc. Gave it to my friend after my third keg. I just plugged in my BevAir, and perfect beer every time. My only problem is that I drink too much beer now.

Comment

I swear by my True

Comment

After a lot of research on this site I settled on this:

16.5 cu. ft. Freestanding Top-Freezer Beverage Center with 16-Gallon Keg Capacity, Dispensing Kit and Convertible to a Refrigerator

Very plug and play, holds 1/2 + 1/6 bbl at the same time and has a freezer to keep the mugs frosty!

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy View Post
              After a lot of research on this site I settled on this:

16.5 cu. ft. Freestanding Top-Freezer Beverage Center with 16-Gallon Keg Capacity, Dispensing Kit and Convertible to a Refrigerator

Very plug and play, holds 1/2 + 1/6 bbl at the same time and has a freezer to keep the mugs frosty!
              I second Gordy's selection. I got one brand new on ebay. Not one problem with it. Great pour first time all the time. Holds lot's of other stuff as well.

Comment

Working...
              X