Looking for more selection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for more selection!

I live in Charleston, SC. First off, the beer selection readily available in 1/6 barrel is horrible. Of course, there are selections such as Sierra Nevada, SA Boston, SA Seasonal, a couple of others. But not really much else in regards to what they have available to buy immediately. Usually its stuff such as busch light, bud select, and couple of other cheap nasty beer (IMO). Anyway, there is a Total wine here as well but everytime I try to special order a beer, it never comes. I'm always left either ordering again or not getting it at all. Other stores can get them but charge out of the a** for their beer. $70 1/6 SA White at one store vs $55 1/6 SA White at Total Wine? Thats crazy to me. The problem with total wine is that they never ever get the beer I order. Anyone might know of places in Charleston/Greater Charleston area that gives more selection/better prices? Is it possible to order directly from distributors in SC?

I'm in SC but up in Greenville. You can't purchase directly from a distributor unless you have a liquor license. We have a Total Wine and Greens Liquor stores in G'ville. I personally like Greens better. They are more friendly and are a bit cheaper as well. Look them up and they might have a store near you.

Comment

Affordable, good beer was one of the factors in deciding to brew my own. Here in this patch of dirt, I would have had to only pay about 120 for a half barrel of Fat Tire, Boulevard or the like vs. 95 for Bud Light, but nothing beats home brew.
      Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
      but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

When I used to live there Bill's Liquor was great. Had a lot in stock.
        But I also wasn't looking for anything special at the time.

Comment

I remember Green's from when I lived in Greenville, SC... they had a decent selection and always ordered at a reasonable price for me.
          Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
          X