Ventmatic faucet - where to buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventmatic faucet - where to buy ?

Anyone know where I could buy a Ventmatic faucet? The online store I bought my last one is out of stock & an ETA is unknown due to a legal issue going on with Ventmatic.

before someone suggests it ...I don't want a Perlick faucet for 2 reason:

1. I've already got 1 Ventmatic
    2. I've read the perlicks are inferior to Ventmatic when it comes to the quality of the manufacturing

thanks

The only place I've been able to find them is eBay. Just do a search on beer faucet and there are a couple new ones on there.
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Like jumper said,
      ebay is the place! I just got my second one last week from their. The guy I bought mine from was selling them for $26.00 but I bought his last one But the last time I looked there is a guy selling them for around $36.00.
      I love these faucets. I'm just finishing up the second faucet today! I'll post picts. later.

Comment

Austin Homebrew Supply

This is where I got mine, sorry if this is violation of MM TOS.

Comment

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Ventmatic vs Perlick? I was looking at buying a Perlick, I had assumed they were basically the same as a Ventmatic.
          Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by jumper View Post
            Can someone give me a quick rundown on Ventmatic vs Perlick? I was looking at buying a Perlick, I had assumed they were basically the same as a Ventmatic.
            I believe they are!

Comment

thanks for the replies, I found a ventmatic at northern brewer and placed an order.

Check out this post for a good comparison between the 2.
              Ventmatic and Perlick look and function the same, however it appears the ventmatic may be manufactured better.

Flow-Gate by Vent-Matic - BrewBoard

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the link.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

from what I've read (which at the moment is purely speculation) is that ventmatic may actually be going under and will not be producing anymore faucets due to some patent issues.

So whatever supply is currently on the market may actually be the last of them.

Comment

Please fill me in on the advantages of this faucet over a conventional stainless faucet. I realize that the seat is forward and the spout is removable. Would a concern be the amount of beer that resides in the faucet and degas due to temperature issues?
                    Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Working...
                    X