Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be able to figure this out if I brought this to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be able to figure this out if I brought this to you?

I've been having a lot of problems with my kegerator since last year. One side works fine and one side not so much. I just disconnected the two empty kegs and replaced with just one. I already posted a couple days ago what happened. Anyhow now My tank is kicked. My local homebrew shop tightened the regulator on really tight with a wrench and I just realized I don't have one that size so I can't get it disconnected. So I disconnected my beer lines and have my tank connected to my regulator connected to my couplers. If I brought that to the shop or to the welding supply would they be able to trouble shoot it with out having the couplers hooked up to kegs or would it not help bringing all of that if the couplers were not hooked up to anything? As I said I my last post, when I had one side disconnected gas just sprayed out of one of the couplers and that's never happened before. I'd like to bring this to someone so I can learn how to troubleshoot it next time. Thanks and sorry for these long questions!

Well if it was disconnected and the handle was in the tapped position, it would be normal for gas to come out.

Once you get this filled and hooked back up, run the pressure to 50 momentarily and listen for a leak. If you don't hear one, spray some soapy water on the connections. If there is a leak you will see bubbles.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Working...
    X