New Kegorator - No beer at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kegorator - No beer at all

I have a used kegorator from someone I trust. They said it was working fine.

I bought a Stella Artois keg and can't get ANY beer at all. I replaced the CO2 tank. Pressure is set way high right now, just as a test.

I thought maybe the beer was frozen. I sat it out of the kegorator over night and still nothing. Not sure how long it would take to unfreeze if in fact that was the issue.

I checked the CO2 line comes in the side of the valve and the beer comes out the top.

The tap seems to connect easily and I set the handle of the tap down easily as well.

I see that there are 'S' type and 'D' type taps.

Could that be the issue? How do I tell which I have? How do I tell which I need?

New to forum so sorry if I broke any rules. And thanks in advance for any advise.

The pressure set 'way up high' is a bad idea, you will over carb the beer. Stella uses two couplers - it depends on what size keg you have. A half uses the S, a sixth uses a D. If your buddy was running domestic beers he had a D coupler.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Thanks djc - that is exactly what it was - I got a S type and pouring nicely. I turned down the pressure and it is pouring great. Thanks for the response. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X