Help me buy the right stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me buy the right stuff...

Okay, so I'm building a keezer. Got an 8.8 cu ft Kenmore 12909. Gonna be a 3 tap commercial keg system ( Locally purchased 1/6 barrels)

There are so many options out there and so many different places to buy kegerator parts, I feel like my head is going to explode.

I understand the basics of what I need, but don't know which particular ones or brands to buy.

All of the kits come as singles or dual taps. I want 3. And I also want to be able to control the individual pressure to each keg...

1. What's the best retailer to purchase the beer system components for my keezer? Different places for different parts?

2. Spend my money for me. Tell me what to buy, starting with the co2 tank, all the way to the faucets, and where to buy it from. I don't want to upgrade later. I want to do this once and be done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

This site only sells top quality you can't go wrong with their gear. I am in no way associated with them. Co2 tanks are regulated by ANSI standards so anyone you find online will work.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...econdary.shtml Link for 3 keg reg. banks.

For faucets you have to decide on front sealing or rear sealing first off.

Comment

No decision on faucets IMO. Forward closing are far better. I'd go Perlick and you'll have them for life.
      What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Originally posted by pvs6 View Post
        This site only sells top quality you can't go wrong with their gear. I am in no way associated with them. Co2 tanks are regulated by ANSI standards so anyone you find online will work.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...econdary.shtml Link for 3 keg reg. banks.

For faucets you have to decide on front sealing or rear sealing first off.

I just called to finish up my order from beveragefactory.com. Great customer service. Stuff is on the way. Thanks!

Comment

You should also keep in mind who is hosting the message board you are learning so much on. It wouldn't hurt to throw them some business at some point.
          What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Working...
          X