forum activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum activity

Is this place dead or what? I got alot of info off here around 5 or 6 years ago but have gotten nada since I found my way back into home kegarator ownership.

I've been on here for a little over a year, and it always seems pretty dead

Comment

I'd agree that the forums seem to have slowed. But perhaps this is a sign that the information here is good. It seems the biggest issue for new kegerator owners is keg balancing and information for that has been covered pretty well. Are there any specific things that you feel would improve the forums? If so post some ideas here, maybe one of the forum admins would be willing to have MicroMatic create some more forum areas for off topic or other items.
      Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
      but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Definitely slower, although for a while a lot of the traffic was one member prolonging every discussion with an endless series of questions that were usually far beyond the scope of the problem.
        It also seems to have slowed down further when the new format came along. Maybe it is harder to find the site from the outside? Maybe it is harder to use?
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

I definitely find the new format harder to find stuff. I was looking at getting a different kind of beer and wanted to know what Sanky to use. I eventually found it but it took an hour and was not in the forums. Perhaps a list of helpful links would be good.
          " ... I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine, scotch, etc into urine...."

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1 View Post
            I definitely find the new format harder to find stuff. I was looking at getting a different kind of beer and wanted to know what Sanky to use. I eventually found it but it took an hour and was not in the forums. Perhaps a list of helpful links would be good.
            Found this in 10 seconds

Comment

How slow are the forums? The forums are so slow that people don't even post in the thread about how slow the forums are.
              What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

I think people are getting better at using the google to find the answers they need.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Working...
                X