Stout beer with co2 gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stout beer with co2 gas

I have bought the D system with co2 for a garage fridge I am converting into a kegerator, and was wondering which stout or milk stout I could use with this setup? The kit is from Micromatic, the Standard kit. My local beer store says Left Hand Milk Stout can be used with co2, but I wasn't sure if anyone knew the volume for this brand, or if they have kegged it before? I wanted to go nitro, but kegs of Guinness Extra Stout are not available, and that or SA Cream Stout are about all that this old man can handle without getting the dreaded hangover. LH Milk Stout is okay as long as it's in moderation, bu with a co2 set I can also get SA Boston Lager or other yummies as well. Thanks for the help for this noob!

I'd go with what the beer store says and double check with the brewery before you order the keg. Pick the beer you want and then figure out if it is CO2. Where you are also plays into the possibilities. What state are you in?
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Left Hand Milk Stout is a Co2 beer. They make a nitro version, but the original can be done with co2 yes.

Comment

Working...
      X