Kegerator Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegerator Recommendation

I am in the market for a commercial grade freestanding 2 tap outdoor kegerator (on casters) and have a budget of $1,500 - $2,000. I have done some research and feel I have narrowed the field down to the below units but certainly open to other suggestions.
    • Beverage Air BM23-S-31-2
    • True TDD-1-S 24"
    • Edgestar Full Size Built In Outdoor Beer Kegerator Model:SBC678OSTWIN

Needs:

I understand that commercial units are pretty noisy but (all things equal) I would like the quietest unit as the will be moved from living room to outdoors on a regular basis.

I definitely want a tower cooler option. Beer is great ... COLD beer is better

I understand the Edgestar unit is a built in but see that you can put casters on it to move around. Seems to me that this could be a good option if I ever decide to build an outdoor kitchen. Any disadvantage to vent going out the front?

I want a reliable unit that is relatively easy to service if needed.

Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Being pretty familiar with both the Bev air & True units. I personally prefer the Bev air units over True. Just little tweaks the do here and there. But its basically a Ford vs Chevy argument. I would always consider edgestar more of a second rate residential unit. The two commercial ones parts are available pretty wide spread down the road when out of warranty if needed.
    What I got:
    Beverage Air #BM23
    with a "Sexy" Double Faucet Tower and Celli Eurpean Faucets
    -MM Premium Double Guage Primary Regulator
    -MM Premium 2 Product Secondary Regulator
    -MM S/S Keg Couplers
    YouTube video of the goods

Comment

Working...
    X