Basic Kegerator Conversion Kit, Stainless Steel Hardware
This "custom" draft beer kegerator kit allows you to specify many of your own components.
Stainless steel hardware for the ultimate in draft beer purity!
|Kegerator Conversion Kit RK-1S Includes||Faucet, Faucet knob, Shank, Door spacer, Hoses with fittings, Instructions
|Gas Cylinder||Not Included - order separately
|Regulator||Not Included - order separately
|Keg Coupler||Not Included - order separately
Kegerator Conversion Kit Includes:
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-usable snap clamps.
- 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with 303 stainless steel tail pieces, hex nuts, and neoprene washers on both ends.
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation.
- 4-1/8" long 303 stainless steel shank assembly. Beer industry standard 7/8"-14 thread for easy connection to the beer hose assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Premium quality solid 303 stainless steel beer faucet. Features a forged 303 stainless steel body, a 303 stainless steel faucet shaft, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid 303 stainless steel faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
Notes on Kegerator Conversion kits:
Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."