Our best door conversion kit! Premium drip tray with stainless steel backsplash, dual gauge regulator, and cleaning kit. Enjoy fresh, cold draft beer at home by converting an existing refrigerator into a Kegerator.
Conversion Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (legally shipped empty). Aluminum cylinders are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market
- Dual gauge Co2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad—ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 and 0—3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with remdash;useable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel, a stainless steel handle fork, a tinmdash;nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gasmdash;in and liquidmdash;out ports
- 5’ long vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre—assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation
- 5—1/8" long nipple shank assembly. The onemdash;piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- Premium shank mounted 6" x 6" stainless steel drip tray with 11" tall backsplash and a 1 3/4" x 3/4" N.P.T. drain pipe, Drain nipple, 6' of vinyl drain hose, and a 1 quart plastic drain bottle with lid
- Cleaning kit that includes a 1 Quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle with a Low profile hand pump and a Solid brass faucet cleaning attachment, 1 pound tub of Clean—Flo powder cleaner, and Faucet cleaning brush
Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36mdash;38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50mdash;55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
How do I determine what size (or brand) refrigerator I need for a home kegerator?
Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.