Party Dispensing System Product Highlights:
Keg Beer Dispensing Kit Includes:
The ultimate way to dispense draft beer to a party. No need to pump the keg as with a traditional party pump. Just squeeze the faucet and let the beer flow.
Using CO² will maintain the freshness of draft beer longer than party pumps which add unfiltered air to the keg.
Includes a "D" system coupling is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries in US and Canada - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "D" system valve.
- Single gauge CO² regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- 4' beer hose that has plastic party squeeze faucet for fast dispensing of draft beer.
- Use ice to keep the keg chilled to 38° for both dispensing and storage.
- Set the CO2 pressure at 12lbs.
View Kegerator Features
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.