- Ideal for cleaning of home keg refrigerators
- Cleaning takes less then 15 minutes! See our instructions.
- Keeps the beer tasting brewery fresh by removing buildups (of bacteria, molds, yeast, and beer stone) from your beer lines, faucet, and keg coupler
- Everything needed for cleaning is included
Cleaning Kit Includes:
- 1 quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle with a low profile hand pump and a solid brass faucet cleaning attachment that has the U.S. Beer Industry standard 1-1/8"-18 thread
- 16 oz. tub of cleaning powder. (Approximately 32 cleanings)
- 905WL nylon cleaning brush
- Faucet wrench
Note: This kit is ideal for single faucet home keg refrigerators. (For dual faucet refrigerators, it is recommend to use the 2 quart cleaning kit. This will not work for party pumps or jockey boxes, when cleaning a party pump or jockey box you will need to use a pressurized cleaning kit.
How often do I need to clean my equipment?
What temperature do I need to store draft beer at?