How often do I need to clean my equipment?
What temperature do I need to store draft beer at?
Deluxe Beer Line Cleaning Kit Features:
- Ideal for cleaning of home keg refrigerators.
- Cleaning takes less then 15 minutes! See our instructions.
- Keeps the beer tasting brewery fresh by removing buildups (of bacteria, molds, yeast, and beer stone) from your beer lines, faucet, and keg coupler.
- Everything needed for cleaning is included.
Deluxe Beer Line Cleaning Kit Includes:
- 1 Quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle with a Low profile hand pump and a Solid brass faucet cleaning attachment that has the U.S. Beer Industry Standard 1-1/8"-18 Thread
- 16 oz. tub of cleaning powder. (Approximately 32 cleanings)
- 905WL Nylon cleaning brush.
- Faucet wrench.
Note: This kit is ideal for single faucet home keg refrigerators. (For dual faucet refrigerators, it is recommend to use the 2 quart cleaning kit. This will not work for Party Pumps or Jockey Boxes, when cleaning a Party Pump or Jockey Box you will need to use a Pressurized Cleaning Kit