Beer clean glass results:
- Enhanced aroma and taste.
- Retain a thick, creamy, foam head.
- Beer is sparkling clear and free of gas bubbles.
- Repeat business and added profits.
Beer clean glass facts:
- All glasses should be washed at least once a day.
- Odors and invisible film from smoke can occur in
a matter of hours.
- Avoid petroleum-based detergents; they leave an
oily residue destroying a foam head.
- Special low-suds, non-petroleum based detergents
Glass Washing Types:
- Manual Washing
- Use a 3-tank sink and follow the 4 easy steps.
- Machine Washing
- Follow the manufacturer instructions regarding
washing and rinsing agents. Never run glassware
with pots, pans, dishes and food utensils.